Business Combined Insurance
At Crowthorne Insurance Services we offer affordable business combined insurance; including a range of business insurances within a single policy. Our business combined policies are aimed at companies, partnerships and self-employed people in all sectors, but are specially tailored to the needs of small businesses. Our customers include retailers, wholesale businesses, construction businesses, hire companies, manufacturers, and engineering service providers, among many others.
Our combined policies can be tailored to meet the needs of your business and sector, helping you manage risk and save money compared to individual policies. Our experienced team of insurance brokers have over 25 years’ experience in the industry, giving us the knowledge to seek out the right products and secure you the best prices.
We take a personalised approach to insurance, starting with an assessment of your requirements and aiming to provide the best value and customer service throughout the duration of your policy.
A business combined insurance policy can include elements of all the following covers:
- Employers liability insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Business continuity/interruption insurance – to cover loss of earnings if you are unable to trade
- Product insurance, covering stock against theft, damage or loss in transit
- Personal accident & sickness insurance
- Third-party product liability insurance – covering you against accidental injury or damage caused by your products
- Cover for legal expenses, including debt recovery and employment disputes
Why Choose Business Combined Insurance?
Our business combined insurance policies are designed to minimise potential disruption to your business caused by accident, injury or loss. For an affordable monthly policy, we can customise your assurance to guard against specific risks and meet any statutory or contractual obligations.
Find Out More
For more information about our motor, household and commercial insurance policies, please give us a call today on 01344 771626, or request a call back through our online contact form.
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 2.30pm
Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 1pm