Office: 01344 771626
Motor Trade: 01271 349790

Business Insurance

Learn More

Motor Trade Insurance

Learn More

Motor Insurance

Learn More

Home Insurance

Learn More

Travel Insurance

Learn More

Home Insurance

Can I get a home insurance quotation just for my contents?

Insurers will allow you just to insure the contents of your home. This is usually on a new for old basis and cover can be extended to cover you for accidental damage if required.

Will I get a discount for a policy which covers the buildings and contents?

Most insurers prefer to cover the buildings and contents under a single policy and will give a discount to you for this. Usually, the recommended way to insure your home because in the event of a loss the settlement of the claim is easier if a single insurer is dealing with both the buildings and contents insurance.

I have items I take away from the home, can I cover these?

Insurers will allow you to cover items away from the home e.g. cameras, bikes and small items of jewellery this cover will be limited and is not suitable for high-value items.

I have high-value personal possessions and need to insure them?

Most policies will cover you to a set limit per item usually varying from £1000 to £2500. If you require cover for items over this limit, insurers will require you to specify the item and in some cases will require an up to date valuation of the item to provide cover.

Can I cover my house even though it is not of standard construction?

We have a large panel of insurers that offer home insurance quotations and some specialize in buildings that are not of standard construction, this can be either a flat roof or timber construction. We are also able to quote for listed buildings.

I own a home which is empty can I still get a quotation?

Most insurers will not cover a property that is empty for more than 30 days; however, we have insurance companies that will offer a quotation for unoccupied properties that are either being sold or under long-term renovation.

Will the policy include Property owner's liability?

Most policies will include cover for any legal liability you or a member of your family may incur by causing death, bodily injury, illness or disease and loss of or damage to property which is caused as a result of you being a property owner.

Will the policy cover me for legal expenses cover?

This section is not normally included as standard on a home policy but can be added at a small additional cost. This will cover you in the event of employment disputes, contract disputes and bodily injury. This cover is normally limited to £25,000 but higher limits are available.

Opening Times:

Crowthorne Office:
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 2.30pm

Devon Office:
Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 1pm

We provide a range of affordable, specialist insurance policies for businesses and individuals, selecting the best insurance products from the country’s leading providers.

Contact Us

We are not a 'call centre'

We do not operate in a call centre environment but from our high street office, we welcome enquires by e-mail, telephone, post or in person at our offices.

We act for you

We are an independent intermediary who act as your agent; we accept responsibility for the advice given and for arranging your insurance. We use facilities provided by certain insurance companies, Lloyds syndicates and occasionally a specialist independent intermediary. You will be advised accordingly.