Office insurance policies offer specialist cover for commercial businesses using an office as their main place of work. These policies are useful for businesses in all sectors, from treatment providers (for whom special surgery insurance policies are available) to architects, accountants, recruitment consultants, marketing businesses, IT services etc. Your office may be a simple room above a shop or a large multilevel building in a commercial park. The important factor is that your policy includes all the cover you need to safeguard against the risks you face in your business.
At Crowthorne, our independent insurance specialists have the experience and knowledge needed to recommend the best office insurance products for your situation, giving you the right cover on the right level of insurance for complete peace of mind in all circumstances.
Office Insurance Cover
Office insurance policies incorporate several common business covers normally purchased as separate policies.
- Public Liability Insurance – to protect you and your customers against accidents, injury or damage to property whenever they visit your office.
- Employers Liability Insurance – a legal obligation for limited companies whose employees are not direct family members. Covers you against illness, injury or disease claims arising from your employees’ work with you.
- Business Interruption – covers your income, assets and overheads (e.g. wages, debt repayments) if unforeseen events were to cause your business to cease trading. Common causes are fire and flood.
- Contents insurance – covering all your movable assets, including computer equipment, furniture and stock.
- Cash insurance - for businesses that keep money on their premises, this policy covers your cash against damage, loss or theft.
- Medicines insurance – for doctor’s surgeries and private treatment clinics, medicine and drug insurance covers the value of medications stored on the premises.
Why Choose Office Insurance Through Crowthorne?
An office insurance policy provides increased convenience and monetary savings compared to taking out individual policies. Some of the covers noted above are essential policies for many types of businesses. Employers liability insurance, for instance, is obligatory for any limited company employing non-family members, with fines of up to £1,000 per day incumbent on businesses that are not adequately covered.
Find Out More
At Crowthorne, we offer a wide range of flexible office insurance policies to cover any kind of commercial premises. Whether you are a property owner, tenant or commercial landlord, we can provide the cover you need to give you complete peace of mind that your occupants and property are protected. Call us on 01344 771626 to speak with one of our independent brokers, or use our online contact form to request a call back at a time of your convenience.
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 2.30pm
Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 1pm