Office: 01344 771626
Motor Trade: 01271 349790

Holiday and 2nd Homes Insurance

We understand that although not always occupied, your second home is still a home, and so we provide the same expert level of cover as we do for your primary residence. We will happily cover a wide selection of property types in the UK and most European countries. If you are looking for cover for your families second home or a property that is used by your family and also rented out to others we have a panel of insurers to cater for your needs. Cover is available if you are looking to insure your portfolio of holiday homes under one policy or individually. This cover can be for individuals or if the property is owned by a company.

What makes a home a second home?

If the property is not your main residence but you visit it frequently it’s likely to be considered a second home rather than a holiday home. So what’s the difference? Mainly what you use if for. If the property is not solely used for holiday purposes and you visit it quite frequently, it's less risky for insurers and likely to be a lower premium. 

What makes a holiday home?

If the property is not your main residence and you visit it infrequently and only use it for holidays it would be classed as a holiday home rather than a second home. 

Can I get building and contents cover?

If you are looking for cover just for the buildings, or require contents cover, or both we have policies that will match your requirements.  Our policy can be written on a bespoke basis to offer the cover that best suits your needs. Contact us today and one of our friendly advisors will happily take you through the cover that is required at an affordable price.

Opening Times:

Crowthorne Office:
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 2.30pm

Devon Office:
Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 1pm