Office: 01344 771626
Motor Trade: 01271 349790

Commercial Vehicles Insurance

We provide insurance for a broad range of commercial vehicles from small vans, to large articulated lorries. This includes refrigerated vehicles, tippers, catering vehicles and minibuses. Whatever you do, if you use a commercial vehicle we can help you.

Commercial Vehicle insurance is the same as any motor insurance, it is a legal requirement for anyone owning a vehicle which is not registered off road with a SORN (Statutory Off Road Notice).  As a motor vehicle owner, you are legally required to have cover for injury and/or damage to third parties and their property.  Failing to have insurance can mean either a fine or a driving ban, and your vehicle can be clamped, seized and disposed of and it can even lead to you being prosecuted in court.

Continuous Insurance Enforcement

Following the introduction of the CIE (Continuous Insurance Enforcement) it is now easier than ever to find uninsured vehicles, as the MID and DVLA are able to continuously and systematically compare their records. This allows them to find the registered owner of a vehicle and take action against them, without the person even driving the vehicle to get caught.

When you’re in business, you need to remain mobile and accessible. We understand the importance of this and have access to a comprehensive range of commercial vehicle insurance facilities from the UK’s leading insurers, meaning we can offer generous cover at a low cost.  You can take out a policy in either your own name or in the name of your company, whichever name you have registered the vehicle in.  If you have 2 or more vehicles all registered in the same name, you have the option of a fleet insurance policy and this would mean you have one policy with one renewal date to cover all the vehicles.

Van insurance is different to a standard car insurance policy as it gives much wider cover for the use of the vehicle.  For example, car insurance would only cover you for social, domestic and pleasure use with the optional extensions of commuting and business use.  Whereas commercial vehicle insurance can cover you for things such as, travelling to different places of work or if you use your vehicle for work, use of the vehicle abroad, carriage of own goods, haulage, hire and reward, carrying employees and colleagues and a replacement vehicle in the event of a claim.

The courtesy vehicle cover can be extended to include a guaranteed replacement vehicle to ensure you are able to get a like for like vehicle, even if the accident is your fault, to continue undisrupted in your trade.

Optional Extras

  • Breakdown assistance
  • Guaranteed replacement vehicle (as mentioned above)
  • Tools and Goods in Transit cover
  • Excess Protection
  • GAP insurance

NCB protection statement

NCB protection does not protect the overall price of your insurance policy. The price of your insurance policy may increase following an accident even if you were not at fault.

NCB protection allows you to make one or more claims before your number of no claims bonus years falls.

Opening Times:

Crowthorne Office:
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 2.30pm

Devon Office:
Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 1pm